Position Title: Bigdata
No. of positions : 1
Travel required: No
Shift time : Regular Shift
Qualifications: Engineering background (B.Tech / BE any branch)
Experience & Exposure Requirements
- Minimum 4-7 years in a leading Data Sciences/Big Data firms like (Mu Sigma, Computer Associates, EMC, Heckyl Technologies etc.)
- Candidates should have work Experience in Cloudera or Hortonworks distributions (software platform) and he/she has some hands on Big Data experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business groups on complex and ambiguous business problems using an interdisciplinary approach.
- Java experience Knowledge of Java web/application servers, JDK 8, Bigdata tools stack, NoSQL databases such as Hbase/ Cassandra.
- Worked on Pig, Hive, MapReduce with HDFS.
- Administrative aspects of Big Data and BigData Virtual machines using cloudera, AWS or other cloud platform.
- Expertise in the following technologies: Hadoop, Core JAVA, Spring, Struts, JSP, Web-services, Gather and process raw data at scale using scripts, web scraping, SQL queries, etc.
- Implementing ETL processes.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and NoSQL platforms.
- Experience designing cloud-computing infrastructure solutions using Amazon Web Services or Elastic MapReduce/Cloudera/Hortonworks.
- Learning Mindset,
- Passion to work on complex Analytical and Business Problems in a high-pressured challenging environment,
- Creative / lateral thinking with a problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to work in a team,
- Keen to try different approaches to solve complex problems,
- comfortable with experimentation,
- Has patience with iteration.