Position Title: Data Analyst
No. of positions : 1
Type: Fulltime – Permanent
Travel required : No
Shift time : General Shift
Qualifications: B.E. Comp Science / BSc(Stats) / MSc (Stats)
Experience & Exposure Requirements
- Minimum 0-2 year’s basic knowledge of R and/or Java Programming
- Deriving insights from statistical/mathematical models and results,
- Ability to translate a complex business problem into an Analytical Solution,
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Exposure on Hadoop, NoSQL database, Data Modelling and Analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business groups on complex and ambiguous business problems using an interdisciplinary approach.
- Understand the problem in-depth, map it using a structured approach and identify the appropriate analytical model to solve the problem
- Provide expertise on statistical / mathematical concepts for identified problems and provide appropriate models to solve them.
- Develop Computer codes/algorithms to solve the problem
- Perform EDA, Data Analysis, Data Mining
- Manage and maintain the Big Data infrastructure, cleansing the data, etc
- Good to have working knowledge of Big Data Concepts Like (Hadoop, NoSQL databases)
- Present insights of analysis to key stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Research, design, implement and validate algorithms to analyze the CASHe data and achieve targeted outcomes.
- Adopt advanced analytics and data science across the entire breadth of our CASHe organization