You have a passion to get things done. You like to keep yourself updated with latest technical developments. You like to work in collaboration in a team but are independent enough to take quick decisions on your own. You are always the first one to adopt changes and explore new tools. You are experienced, but like to learn new things. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. If this sounds like you, you will fit right in at CASHe.
Roles and Responsibilitie
- Resolve customer tickets over Freshdesk, calls and social media
- Quick turnaround time to answer customer queries and update tickets
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures and guidelines
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and keep them happy
- Collect feedback and collaborate with departments to bring in impactful solutions
- Maintains customer records by tracking and updating information.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Interpersonal skills – Friendly and pleasant demeanour over phone and email.
- Communication skills – Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Listening skills – Understand, anticipate and resolve customer inquiries and issues in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy – Excellent organisational skills and multitasking skills.
- Customer service orientation – Passionate about customers. Cares as much about the customer as the organisation. Strong affinity for people and the ability to get along with everyone.
- Takes initiatives – Quickly and thoroughly solve customer problems when deliveries, transaction or experience do not go 100% as planned.
|Job Category||Sales Recovery & Compliance|