Graduate (Full-Time graduate)
Experience & Exposure Requirements:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Insurance operations or Lending operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications
- Interview applicants to evaluate their eligibility for loan or mortgage
- Conclude on all applicable financial and non-financial criteria
- Follow up with clients to clarify important point
- Give the “green light” to eligible candidates and report decisions with sound arguments
- Remain up to speed regarding lending and other financial services
Essential Skills / Competencies:
- Proven working experience in a Credit-Operation role
- Good knowledge of lending industry
- In-depth understanding of relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and
responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Drive performance management for self and team.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team
members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the
learning & development agenda.