Position Title: Lead Backend Developer
No. of positions : 1
Travel required: No
Shift time : Regular Shift
Qualifications: Engineering background (B.Tech / BE any branch)
Experience & Exposure Requirements
- Minimum 1 year as a Lead Java Developer and at least 6 years of experience designing and developing applications of scale. Strong on design and a technically curious and savvy person. Candidate needs to be hands-On. no scrum masters, onsite offsite team coordinators and folks who are / want to be people managers.
- Should have worked in a product development company.
- Should have been involved in full development cycle of at least one product.
- Eagerly creates POC (Proof of Concept) to evaluate technologies
- Preference given to resources from start-up background and folks with computer science engineering backgrounds
Roles & Responsibilities
- B.Tech or MCA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6- 10+ years software engineering experience
- Excellent coding skills in one or more of the following: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, RESTFUl web service creation and consumption and Hibernate
- Design experience able to ideate and conceptualize, come up with recommendations and evaluate pros and cons of different approaches
- Understanding of Relational databases like MySQL
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structure
- Understanding of unit testing and Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Continuous Deployment process and technologies
- Experience in creating HLD (high level design) and LLD (low level design docs)
- Responsible, team player and go getter kind of attitude
- Experience with technologies like RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch.
- Learning Mindset, intellectual curiosity, likes to try new technologies.
- Passion to work on complex Analytical and Business Problems in a high-pressured challenging environment,
- Creative / lateral thinking with a problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to work in a team,
- Keen to try different approaches to solve complex problems,
- comfortable with experimentation,
- Has patience with iteration.