Aeries Financial Technology Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “Aeries” or “Company”) is the exclusive licensee in Indian Territory of the internet resource www.cashe.co.in as well as the CASHe mobile application platform and any other application or software run under the brand name “CASHe. The CASHe application and software whether run through the internet resource www.cashe.co.in or through the CASHe mobile application or on any other media platform shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Website” or “CASHe”.
In no event shall Aeries be liable to any User on account of any use, misuse or reliance on the Website for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, punitive, indirect , consequential or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, use, or data whether brought in warranty, contract, intellectual property infringement, tort (including negligence) or other theory, even if the Company is aware of or have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or connected with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the site. We do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any User Content.
The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
What information does the Website and/or Application collect?
You will register using your Facebook or LinkedIn or Google + account (“Third party sites”). You understand that, by creating an account or by registering through Third party sites, we and others will be able to identify you by your CASHe profile. However, we will not be liable under any circumstance for the generation of your profile or the information you provide therein. CASHe will also not be liable for the photographs that the Users might upload, the use and misuse thereof. We will ask for your bank account details only for the Service.
Why does CASHe require permissions for the Android app?
- Camera: we use the camera to enable you to take images of the KYC documents like Selfie, Payslip, PAN card etc.
- Photos/media/files: We access your image gallery to enable you to upload KYC documents.
- Contacts: By sharing contact info it helps our Social Loan Quotient algorithms build a better social profile (you can be eligible for a higher SLQ score)
- Location: Location information is captured at the time of login and is a useful parameter to determine the last location.
- Calendar: This permission is used to mark the loan due date(s) on your phone calendar so that you get timely reminders before the payment due date
- SMS: Financial and Banking applications interact with their customers via SMS and SMS activity is used by CASHe to understand the phone usage of the customer.
- Number of call logs: Number of calls made and received by the customer is indicative of the phone usage of the customer and helps in building a better profile of the customer by our Social Loan Quotient algorithms.
- Social friend list: This information is obtained via the social login of choice (Ex. Google Plus, Facebook etc). Number of friends on is used in building a better social profile of the customer.
- List of Apps: Helps in identifying the kind of apps the customer interacts with.
Data Usage / Cookies
What steps does Website undertake to ensure Security of Personal Information?
You can access your personal identity details on our Website through your login and password, once your registration process and our verification processes complete. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your personal details are stored on a secure server that only selected personnel contractors and authorised Agencies have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your personal details are safe as it is transmitted to us.
However, you understand and accept no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
You also permit to post your data on our Website for advertisement purposes. On termination of registration or on your request, the data will be deleted. You also permit us to retrieve your personal, public profile and friend list/ contact list from your Facebook or LinkedIn or Google + account in case you are using our internet resource www.cashe.co.in and your call history, phone / address book and geo location, in case you are using our CASHe mobile application. In the event of merger, amalgamation or acquisition, the data provided to us by User may be transferred to a third party, associates or affiliates of Aeries.
Any personal information will be used to allow you to login to your account or to resolve specific service issues, inform you of our new services or features, or for call centre verification, or to communicate with you in relation to your use of the Website. Any other information we collect will be used for-
- Our business purposes and this may include the viewing or advertising of services or relating to any associated services;
- Analytical purposes, data usage;
- Improving the Website or Application, or your user experience; and
- Providing targeted advertisements to you.
For those Users who have registered for the mailing list, their personal information is kept until we are notified that they no longer want their information stored.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive communication from us via telephone, text message or emails, pertaining exclusively to new services or any upcoming events. If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can let us know of your updated preferences by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choosing “unsubscribe” option.
In order to provide and improve our Services and to share relevant ads with you, we use and disclose to our advertising and analytics partners non-personally identifiable information that we collect, including cookie data, some log data, and mobile data.
This Website complies fully with all the applicable and relevant laws of India. We have always cooperated with all law enforcement inquires. We may disclose all or part of your personal details in response to a request from the law enforcement authorities or in a case of bona fide requirement to prevent an imminent breach of the law.
Does the Website and/or Application share my information with companies/third parties/government agencies?
- Third party advertisers;
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- To the Government and other judicial bodies as required under the law in order to comply with the legal obligations (without the prior permission of customers).
- CASHe website shall also contains links to the other websites. Customers are requested to go through the respective privacy polices disclosed under the relevant sites to familiarize themselves.
The Accuracy and Confidentiality of your Account Information is your Responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address.
Confidentiality and Security: We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us.
We make all User information accessible to our employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and bind all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations Notwithstanding the above, We are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of CashE including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
Please be aware that you can opt out of receiving service messages from us.
Questions and Suggestions: If you have any questions or suggestions or wish to make a complaint you can contact us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
BHANIX FINANCE AND INVESTMENT LTD
5th Floor, Paville House,
Twin Tower Lane, off Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai - 400025.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets