Rakshabandhan Gifting Made Easy With CASHe Credit Line
Rakshabandhan is around the corner, so it is time you start thinking about what to get for your sibling. Whatever the gift may be, it will require you to spend a certain amount of money. If you feel like you are tight on funds, multiple financial tools can help you take care of the expenses without having to go beyond your monthly budget. One such great option is credit line.
Salient Features of CASHe’s Credit Line?
Here are some salient features that you must keep in mind:
- You can borrow up to Rs. 2,00,000
- Interest is charged only on the amount you borrow from the credit line
- Once you repay the amount, the entire amount is again available for borrowing
- There are multiple repayment options available on CASHe
How to Use Credit Line For Rakshabandhan
- Borrow shopping loans to purchase items from merchants such as Myntra, Amazon and Flipkart
- You can avail of a personal loan to purchase a consumer durable such as a mobile phone as a Rakshabandhan gift for your sibling
What is the maximum amount I can borrow?
You can borrow a maximum amount of Rs. 2,00,000.
Does it make sense to use a BNPL deal for purchasing Rakshbandhan gifts?
Yes, it does. By utilising a BNPL deal, you will not be putting an unnecessary strain on your savings and will not have to worry about immediate purchases.
How many shopping loans can I secure under the Credit Line?
You can borrow multiple shopping loans as long it is up to the pre-determined maximum limit.
What are the repayment options?
You can repay via bank transfer, NEFT or IMPS.