Personal Loan App
Every time asking money from your family or friends is not feasible. But people do suffer from a money crunch every now and then. Personal loan app is the solution when such a problematic situation arises. These quick loan platforms are popular among young professionals because of the speed and short application process. Whether you are caught up in between a medical emergency or planning to take a trip, you can apply for a loan on a personal loan app as per your requirement.
People apply for a personal loan to pay their education fees, to cover travel expenses, to pay home repair expenses, to buy a car or mobile phone or any other large asset. The entire process takes place on the personal loan app online. You don’t have to visit any bank or physical branch to apply.
Features of personal loan app
1. It includes less paperwork compared to the traditional bank loan
2. The process is quick and takes just 15 to 20 minutes
3. You can apply for a loan from anywhere as long as you have an internet connectivity
4. Quick disbursal of the loan amount once the loan is approved
5. No asset showcase is required as these are unsecured loans
6. Low-interest rates. The interest rate starts from as low as 2.75%
7. Technologically developed and user-friendly interface makes the loan taking process delightful
How to use a personal loan app:
1. Download the loan app from Google play store or Apple app store from your smartphone.
2. Register yourself on the app with your basic details such as name, number, address and bank details
3. Enter the loan amount you want to borrow. The personal loan app offers loan ranging from Rs.9,000 to Rs.4 lakhs.
4. Enter the tenure as per your loan repayment convenience. The duration can be 62 days to 1.5 year.
5. Upload the required documents for the loan process.
6. The personal loan app will then review your request.
7. Once the loan is approved the amount will be disbursed in your personal savings account
1. Identity proof: You have to submit your ID proof to the personal loan app like your pan card or Aadhar Card or Passport or your driving license.
2. Address proof: You can submit your Passport or Rent Agreement or Utility Bills as valid address proof.
3. Income proof: You will have to submit 3 to 6 months salary slips along with bank statement as your income proof.
4. Photographic proof: You will have to upload your latest picture as photographic proof.
1. You have to be a salaried employee of a registered company
2. You have to between 23 years to 58 years of age
3. You have to be a resident of India.
Repayment of the loan:
You can repay the personal loan app via bank transfer.