Our Commitment to Responsible Lending
Bhanix Finance & Investment Ltd. is a RBI-registered Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which specializes in lending short-term loans through its technology platform, CASHe. As a responsible lender, we recognize the importance of meeting our customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially. We believe in being a responsible business entity and hence thoroughly adhere to RBI’s fair practice codes and policies from time to time. Further, as regulated by the RBI, all loan transactions are in line with the stipulated rules and regulations.
What you can expect from us as a responsible lender:
- We strictly prohibit abusive, misleading, or fraudulent lending practices
- We do not misuse any information you provide during the application process
- Our products are advertised in a fair and clear manner thus ensuring that you understand of our key terms and conditions.
- We provide you with all the information you may need to make fully informed decisions about our loan products
- We clearly display all information on the cost of borrowing, fees and charges and our lending terms and conditions on our mobile application and on the website
- We always treat your personal information as confidential
- Our detailed FAQ section of the application and on the website provides easy to understand information on the queries you may have.
- Address your queries and complaints professionally within a stipulated time frame.
- Our loan recovery process adheres to RBI’s fair practice code
- We never indulge in sending fake legal notices from any government bodies or use logos or stamps of bodies such as RBI, CBI, UIDAI, Tax department etc.
What we need from you as a borrower:
- Always provide us with complete and accurate information on your application in order to assess your eligibility.
- Please make sure you fully understand the terms and conditions on which the money is borrowed. We urge you to seek further information, if needed.
- Please ensure timely repayments, in order to maintain a positive credit profile. Further it will help you to get credit faster on subsequent loans.