Once in a while, everybody finds themselves in a situation where they need instant money. Asking for a small amount from friends and family seems okay but asking for a huge amount might not be feasible. Banks usually have a very lengthy process which is time-consuming and getting a quick personal loan from banks is next to impossible.
The personal loan scenario is now changing in India. There are many instant loan apps present in the market. These loan apps will give you an instant loan with much lesser paperwork. The process is quite simple and you don’t have to visit any bank or branch to apply for it.
People apply for a personal loan on the instant loan app for various reasons like medical emergencies, unpaid installments, travel expenses, home or car repair expenses, buying a new phone, or any other large asset. You are eligible to take a personal loan as per your wish.
Ever wonder what is an instant loan and how these instant loan apps work? These are nothing but app-only loans which you can avail of by downloading them from the Google play store or Apple app store on your smartphone. You can register yourself on the app via your social media logins. Enter your basic details like name, number, address, and bank account to complete your portfolio. You can then enter your loan amount. It ranges from Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 4 lakhs. The duration of the loan can be 62 days to 1.5 years. You need to submit the required documents from your smartphone. The instant loan app will then review your request. You can check your loan status on the app. Once the loan is approved the amount is transferred to your personal savings account within a few minutes.
The documentation for an instant loan application involves basic identity proofs, address proofs, and income proofs. Below listed documents are required
1. “Identity Proofs” – Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving license
2. “Address Proofs” – Utility Bills, Rental Agreement
3. “Income Proofs” – For income proof, you have to submit your 3 to 6 months’ salary slips of a registered employer. Your bank statement with salary credited for the last 6 months will be required too.
You have to be between 23 years to 58 years old to be eligible to apply for a personal loan via the app. You have to be a resident of India, working with a registered company.
1. Less paperwork involved compared to the traditional institutions
2. The process is speedy. You can get a loan on the same day of application
3. You don’t have to submit documents physically
4. The entire loan process takes 15 to 20 minutes
5. As these are unsecured loans you don’t have to showcase any asset
6. The loan amount is quickly disbursed in your personal saving account
7. The interest rates offered are quite low
On the due date, you can repay the instant loan app via bank transfer. The app will send you alerts once the due date is near.
Available on iOS & ANDROID
Using your FB, LinkedIn or Google+ accounts
Fill the application form & upload 4 basic documents
Loans ranging from Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 3 Lakhs basis your approved eligibilty
Cash transferred into your bank a/c within minutes
Easy repayment via bank transfer raise your Social Loan Quotient