Instant Easy Loan Online upto ₹4 Lakhs
In times of financial emergencies, all one needs is a loan to be made available to him or her quickly and easily. There are many types of loans that can be made available to borrowers easily in a very short period of time, some of which are discussed below:
1) Same-day loans – As the name suggests, these loans are granted to the borrowers on the very same day. They require no credit check and minimal documentation.
2) Credit cards – Some credit card companies also offer the facility of getting quick loans at lower rates of interest.
3) Personal loan apps – Mobile phone applications like CASHe are emerging in India which provide easy and unsecured short-term loans through a simple process.
How to Apply For Easy Loans Online?
One of the easiest ways of getting a short-term loan is online apps which require minimal effort from an individual’s end.
Below is the procedure to apply and some of the requirements of an easy loan:
1) A mobile phone with the loan app installed on it
2) Copy of your Permanent Account Number (PAN card)
3) Your identity proof like Aadhar Card / Voter ID, Driver’s License
4) Your Residential Proof like electricity bill, etc.
5) Your last few months’ bank account statement
6) Your salary slips for the last few months
Advantages of Easy Loans
1) Convenient, Time Saving, and Hassle-Free Process – An easy loan needs no paperwork and documentation. The whole process of submitting documents online saves a lot of time. Some of the personal loans are made available instantly/ within 48 hours.
2) Credit Check and Collateral Not Required – For quick and easy loans, a credit score is generally not required. Also, they are generally unsecured loans due to which collateral is not needed. Although the rate of interest can be lower for secured loans.
3) Online Process – Easy loans can be obtained online with just a few clicks on your mobile phone with absolutely no paperwork involved and minimal requirements.
In this furiously fast era of the internet, everything is being made simpler and more convenient for consumers. The ability to get easy loans online while sitting in the comforts of one’s home (especially if you are a young salaried individual), is another example of the simplification of life through the internet. All you need to do is to stay aware of the easy options available around us for solving financial issues.