How Does No Cost EMI Work in Online Shopping on Amazon?
You have probably heard of the term ‘no cost EMI’. What does it mean, and is it the same as ‘0% interest loan’? Let’s find out.
What does a ‘No cost EMI’ loan mean?
A no-cost EMI loan is a loan product that lets you pay for your purchases without charging any interest on the same. What this means is that you take the loan and pay only the retail price of the product(s) you select, without the extra charge of interest on the loan.
Leading apps in India offer credit lines that let you borrow multiple shopping loans. These are known as BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) loans that you can use to buy whatever you need, from clothing to medicines, without paying from your pocket upfront. The loan takes care of the purchasing costs and is repaid from your monthly salary in 90 or 180 days depending on what you choose.
Why you should consider BNPL
Buy Now, Pay Later makes perfect sense when you wish to shop for essentials or stock up on groceries or medicines, but do not want to spend the money upfront. Consider the benefits of doing so:
- The shopping loan gives you immediate access to products and services that you want, but do not wish to buy from your own pocket
- The loan can be used to buy a variety of products and services, from clothing to booking cab rides, and from electronic gadgets to house cleaning services
- The BNPL loan does not cost anything above the product or service’s retail price. Thus, you get a shopping fund without the added expense of paying interest
- Leading loan apps in India offer no-cost EMI Amazon shopping loans. The loan lets you buy whatever you want from the vast Amazon inventory, without paying from your account
- The BNPL loan is a good way to upgrade your lifestyle and pay the borrowed sum on your own terms
- Shopping loans repaid on time help you build a good credit score
How to avail the no-cost Amazon Buy Now Pay Later
Install the preferred lending app on your smartphone. Do ensure that it is a reputed app with a good track record of disbursal and transparent processes. You can check user reviews and ratings on the App Store or Google Play Store to know more about past customers’ experiences with the same app. Also, ensure that the app offers a credit line and shopping loans at 0%* interest from Amazon.
- Set up the app as directed and complete your profile on it. This involves adding your personal and income details. The setup is considered complete once the app verifies the information provided
- Based on your income and eligibility, the app sets up your credit line which will help you avail of multiple shopping loans. The app notifies you once the credit line is set up. Please be aware of your credit limit and that you can borrow multiple shopping loans against it only as long as credit is available. The credit line is replenished in part or full with every EMI repayment
- Look for the ‘Shop’ icon and the Amazon logo, since you wish to buy from Amazon
- Browse the site for all the products you wish to shop for. Meanwhile, apply for the 0% Amazon Buy Now Pay Later: use the slider to input the amount of money you wish to borrow. Below the slider, you will see tenors of 90 days and 180 days. Choose either one to set up the loan
- The app verifies the loan limits you have set up. Once approved, the amount is disbursed to your Amazon Pay wallet. Please ensure that the mobile number registered with Amazon Pay is the same as the one you registered with the lending app.
- You can spend the money from your wallet when you finish shopping from Amazon. You can use the loan to shop from Amazon, or even at online merchants accepting Amazon Pay for payment
Shopping on Amazon becomes easier and more enjoyable when you don’t have the added stress of paying for your purchases right away – the no-cost Amazon shopping loan lets you buy what you need and pay later.