New year, new you. Let’s make it a year filled with positivity and new opportunities! Many New Year Resolutions can help us achieve this. Investing in yourself as a New Year’s Resolution for 2023 should be one of them. When you invest in yourself, you invest in your future. This doesn’t mean investing in things like a fancy car or an expensive vacation but rather investing in your education, training, and personal growth – to create the best version of yourself for the future!
How to Choose a New Year Resolution?
- Be specific while listing down your resolutions.
- Make sure these resolutions are achievable.
- Create a plan of action on how you can achieve your goals.
Advantages of Investing Money in Yourself
- It is the best kind of investment
- You discover new things about yourself
- Gives a better sense of direction in your personal and professional life
- Improve mental, physical and emotional health
What is the maximum amount I can borrow from CASHe?
You can borrow up to Rs. 4,00,000
Can I include personal loans as a part of my financial planning for 2023?
Yes, you can. In fact, including a personal loan as part of your short-term and long-term financial plan will be a smart decision.
Can I also use the loan amount for a travel bucket list?
Can I repay in installments?
Yes, you can.