How Do Affordable Personal Loans Help With Unplanned Expenses?
Unplanned expenses can put considerable strain on your personal finances. The COVID-19 pandemic has been a recent example of the unpredictable nature of life. Many individuals were faced with furloughs, lack of cash, and medical emergencies. To help you manage unplanned expenses with the least amount of stress, it is useful to know how you can deal with them.
A preferred option to pay for unplanned expenses is an affordable instant personal loan. In this blog, we will cover what is an instant personal loan, what makes it ideal for unplanned expenses, and the types of unplanned expenses it can cover.
What is an Instant Personal Loan?
An instant personal loan is a type of unsecured loan, which means that it does not require any collateral. Such a loan also gives you complete freedom in using the borrowed cash. Thus, it can be utilised for any personal or professional financial requirements. CASHe is an online loan app that specialises in quick cash loans that are ideal for urgent, emergency expenses.
What Makes an Instant Personal Loan Ideal for Unplanned Expenses?
- Minimal documentation: Online loan apps have lenient eligibility requirements and require minimal documentation. Thus, the application and approval processes are fairly fast and easy. As a quick cash loan app that understands the urgent needs of its customers, CASHe approves applications and disburses personal loans within a few days.
- Affordable interest rates: Personal loans can be availed at attractive interest rates. The interest rates at CASHe for instant personal loans start at 2.5% per month.
- Small loan amounts: Not all unplanned expenses require large amounts of money. Sometimes you are short of just a small amount. While banks don’t lend small loans, online loan apps do. With CASHe you can take out cash loans from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 4 lakhs.
- No collateral required: You do not need to offer any asset such as a car or your home for collateral to get a personal loan with quick cash loan apps such as CASHe.
- Complete online process: In today’s digital age, many lenders offer online applications and approval of the personal loan process which creates a stress-free and speedy experience. CASHe offers a 100% online application and approval process for customers.
What Unplanned Expenses Does a Personal Loan Cover?
- Medical emergencies: Hospital bills, medicine costs, and health personnel fees can add up. Even with health insurance, medical expenses can be hefty. Personal loans are disbursed quickly and in a hassle-free manner, it is simply one less thing to worry about.
- Relocation expenses: Moving to a new house or city comes with a lot of different expenses. If you have to make a move quickly and lack the funds, an instant personal loan can tide you over until you are settled. Then you can focus on starting this new chapter anew.
- Education: Studying abroad involves several expenses – tuition fees, rent, books, flights – the list is endless. A personal loan can give you the additional funds you need to help secure your child’s future and put them on the path to success.
- Home renovation: Maybe you are redecorating your living room or updating your bedroom decor – home renovations always tend to cost a little more than expected. A personal loan can help bridge the gap between your funds and costs so you get the dream house you deserve.
- Unplanned holidays: Got a place on your bucket list that you are yet to tick off? A quick cash loan can help you get the extra influx of cash you need to pay for flight tickets, hotel accommodations, food and drinks, and souvenirs, of course!
- Debt Consolidation: If you have accrued outstanding debts from your credit card balances, home loans, car down payments, or any other debts; a personal loan can help you meet your monthly payments on time.
Download the CASHe app and get started on your personal loan journey today!