Work Requires You To Travel Around The City? Do It With Uber BNPL Deals!
If UBERing around for work in the city is something you do regularly, you have to complete your payment against the previous trip before booking the next one. It is time-consuming and cumbersome, especially when you are already running late for your next meeting. Guess what? You can buy now and pay later.
You can simply opt for the Uber Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) option on CASHe mobile app and efficiently manage the series of never-ending payments. CASHe is a FinTech lending platform that extends fast, flexible, and unsecured personal loans through a mobile app to young millennials across India. Founded in 2016, CASHe has emerged as one of the most preferred digital lending platforms in the country today.
Known for solving problems for millennials, CASHe’s Uber Buy Now Pay Later feature helps users take a consolidated loan from its platform that can be added as funds to the Uber Wallet via Uber Vouchers. You can simply use this amount to book cabs and pay for your rides. Want to know the best part? You can return this money to CASHe in easy EMIs at 0% interest.
How to use CASHe’s Uber Buy Now Pay Later option?
You can simply follow these basic steps to use CASHe’s Uber Buy Now Pay Later option:
- Download the CASHe app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Create your profile and add basic information such as personal and employment details.
- Click on the ‘Shopping’ option.
- Apply for the ‘Uber Shopping Loan.’
- The CASHe team will verify details.
- Uber Vouchers will be issued. These can be added to the Uber Wallet and can be used to pay for rides.
This option is a blessing in disguise for many professionals and people in business, who often use Ubers to travel within the city. The CASHe’s Uber Buy Now Pay Later feature not only lets you handle cab payments better, but you can also make interest-free payments in EMIs when you need to repay.
How can you pay back Uber Buy Now Pay Later expenses?
Option 1: With a loan duration of 90 days, you can pay in 3 EMIs, i.e., payments spread across a period of 30 days each with a 7-day grace period without any interest for each payment.
Option 2: With a loan duration of 180 days, you are expected to pay 6 EMIs, i.e., payments spread across a period of 30 days each with a 7-day grace period without any interest for each payment.
What are the benefits of CASHe’s Uber Buy Now Pay Later option?
Here are the key benefits of CASHe’s Uber Buy Now Pay Later option:
- Consolidation of Uber ride payments as Uber Vouchers on CASHe mobile app.
- Ease of payment, as you can simply pay from the balance in Uber Wallet.
- Saves precious time before every ride.
- Easy financing option with rising travel costs.
- Interest-free financing option makes it easy on the pocket and provides additional funds at no extra cost.
CASHe’s Buy Now Pay Later feature gives out interest-free credit. So the next time you have to get your Uber rides reimbursed, you can simply pay using CASHe’s BNPL feature and not spend a single rupee. Your reimbursements can directly pay for the credit from CASHe in easy EMIs and 90-day or 180-day durations.
Whatever be your reason, opting for CASHe’s Uber Buy Now Pay Later option is a no-brainer to make your Uber payments swift and hassle-free.